2018 Registration Information
- Early Bird Fee $855.00 CDN (up to 30 days prior to the course start date). Regular Fee $895.00 CDN (includes HST, tuition, daily refreshments, and lunches on Monday through Thursday ).
- Optional Parking: If you wish to purchase a parking pass, please visit the Conference Parking Registration page for further information. Please ensure to purchase your pass in advance of the course start date.
- Methods of Payment: Payment can be made by Visa/Mastercard, debit, purchase order (P.O.) or cheque made payable to the University of Guelph. For more information, please select 'Methods of Payment'.
- To register online for a 2018 professional certificate course, please complete the appropriate Online Registration below:
July 9-13, 2018 (NOTE: Registration closes Tuesday, July 3, 2018 at 4:00PM ET)
- Customer Service and Community Relations - Certificate in Pupil Transportation Management (PTM)
- Ontario School Board Governance - Certificate in Information and Communication Technology Management (ICTM)
- Privacy Protection, Data Security, and Risk Management - Certificate in Information Management, Privacy, and Access (IMPA)
July 16-20, 2018 (NOTE: Registration closes Tuesday, July 10, 2018 at 4:00PM ET)
- Strategic Leadership and Employee Engagement - Certificate in Facilities Management (FM)
- Healthy Workplaces - Human Resources Management for School Board Administration (HRM for SBA)
- Healthy Workplaces - Certificate in Disability Management and Attendance Support (DMAS)
- Principles of Supply Chain Management - Certificate in Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Register with Printed Registration Form
- If you prefer not to register online, please complete the Printable Registration Form, scan or take a picture of it, and email it to Open Learning and Educational Support (OpenEd) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Policy: Transfers, Withdrawals (‘Drop’), Refunds, Cancellations and Postponements (2018)
- A $100.00 administrative fee applies for transfers requested less than 15 working days before the course start date.
- Withdrawals (‘Drop’):
- If for any reason you wish to withdraw from a course, please utilize the OpenEd Student Portalto drop the course.
- Using your username and password, login selecting the ‘I already have an account’ option.
- Go to the ‘My Enrolment History’ option under the Student Portal tab.
- There will be a drop button to the right-hand side of the course that you wish to be removed from.
- If you have technical difficulties, contact Open Learning and Educational Support (OpenEd) at email@example.com or (519) 767-5000.
- Failure to attend / participate in a course does not constitute notification of withdrawal and will result in forfeiture of the entire course fee. To avoid academic penalty (receiving a grade of F on your academic record), you must withdraw from the course by the 3rd day of class to avoid academic. No withdrawals after the 3rd class day will be accepted.
- Up to 30 calendar days prior to the course start date, a full refund.
- Between 15-30 days prior to the course start, a refund, less a $100.00 fee.
- Between 8-14 days prior to the course start, a refund, less a $250.00 fee.
- No refund will be issued for withdrawals from the course less 1 week prior to the course start date. However, substitute students are welcome.
- Parking fees are non-refundable at any time.
- Textbooks are non-refundable and cannot be returned.
- Your course materials (as applicable) and original receipt must be returned to OpenEd for a refund to be issued.
- Cancellations or Postponements:
- OpenEd reserves the right to change or cancel a course at any time. When it is necessary to cancel or postpone a course, OpenEd will make every effort to notify all students. It is important that you provide your full contact information including an email address when registering. In such cases, the paid course fee(s) will be refunded.
- OpenEd’s liability is limited to the reimbursement of paid course fee(s). OpenEd will not support will not be responsible for travel or other related expenses incurred by the registrant.
Course Confirmation Letter
- Beginning approximately one month prior to the course start, you will receive a Confirmation Letter via an email message and/or your C0ourse Recieipt Note that incles important informaiton about the course (e.g., Pre-Work classrrom location, required text if applicable, etc.). If you have not received your Confirmation Letter four weeks prior to the course start, please quickly contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Travel & Accommodations
- Please see the following link for Travel and Accommodations information.
Certificate of Achievement
- Upon successfully completing a certificate program's four courses, please complete and submit a Certificate Request Form to graduate and receive the certificate parchment.