Early Bird Fee $855.00 CDN (up to 30 days prior to the course start date). Regular Fee $895.00 CDN (includes HST, tuition, daily refreshments, and lunches on Monday through Thursday ).
Optional Parking: If you wish to purchase a parking pass, please visit the Conference Parking Registration page for further information. Please ensure to purchase your pass in advance of the course start date.
Methods of Payment: Payment can be made by Visa/Mastercard, debit, purchase order (P.O.) or cheque made payable to the University of Guelph. For more information, please select 'Methods of Payment'.
To register online for a 2018 professional certificate course, please complete the appropriate Online Registration below REGISTRATION FOR JULY 2018 IS NOW OPEN
July 9 - 13, 2018
- Customer Service and Community Relations - Certificate in Pupil Transportation Management (PTM)
- Ontario School Board Governance - Certificate in Information and Communication Technology Management (ICTM)
- Privacy Protection, Data Security, and Risk Management - Certificate in Information Management, Privacy, and Access (IMPA)
July 16 - 20, 2018
- Strategic Leadership and Employee Engagement - Certificate in Facilities Management (FM)
- Healthy Workplaces - Human Resources Management for School Board Administration (HRM for SBA)
- Healthy Workplaces - Certificate in Disability Management and Attendance Support (DMAS)
- Principles of Supply Chain Management - Certificate in Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Register via Mail or Fax
To register via mail for a current professional certificate course, please complete the Printable Registration Form and: FAX: 519-767-1114; or MAIL: Attention: Open Learning and Educational Support (OpenEd), University of Guelph, 160 Johnston Hall, Guelph, Ontario, Canada, N1G 2W1
1. If for any reason you wish to withdraw from a course, please utilize the OpenEd Student Portal to drop the course.
2. Using your username and password, login selecting the ‘I already have an account’ option.
3. Go to the ‘My Enrolment History’ option under the Student Portal tab.
4. There will be a drop button to the right-hand side of the course that you wish to be removed from.
5. If you have technical difficulties, contact Open Learning and Educational Support (OpenEd) at email@example.com or (519) 767-5000.
6. Failure to attend / participate in a course does not constitute notification of withdrawal and will result in forfeiture of the entire course fee. To avoid academic penalty (receiving a grade of F on your academic record), you must withdraw from the course by the 3rd day of class to avoid academic. No withdrawals after the 3rd class day will be accepted.
Once registered, you will receive a confirmation email including further information about course materials and logistics. If textbooks are assigned to your course, it is your responsibility to purchase them prior to the course start date. Textbooks can be ordered online through the University of Guelph Bookstore at: www.bookstore.uoguelph.ca.
If you are in need of accommodations, see On Campus Accommodations and Off Campus Accommodations.
Certificate of Achievement
Upon successfully completing a certificate program's 4 courses, please complete and submit a Certificate Request Form to graduate and receive the certificate parchment.