The way we do business is evolving. Evolve with it.
"Keep your abilities current by engaging in ongoing professional development with the University of Guelph. Select the courses that can help you thrive in your current role and strive toward your career goals."
- Disability Management and Attendance Support (DMAS)
- Facilities Management (FM)
- Information Management, Privacy and Access (IMPA)
- Human Resources Management for School Board Administration (HRM SBA)
- Information and Communication Technology Management (ICTM)
- Pupil Transportation Management (PTM)
- Supply Chain Management for Public Procurement (SCM PP)
Concentrate your studies into a one week period. What To Expect:
- Build professional connections that extend beyond the classroom.
- Keep your knowledge, skills and abilities current and relevant.
- Augment your capacity to lead, manage, and optimize your functional area.
- Enhance your career path and potential.
University of Guelph has developed the certificate programs in partnership with the Ontario Association of School Business Officials(OASBO). These certificate courses are also elective courses for the Diploma in School Board Administration.