The way we do business is evolving. Evolve with it.
"Keep your abilities current by engaging in ongoing professional development with the University of Guelph. Select courses that can help you thrive in your current role and strive towards your career goals."
- Disability Management and Attendance Support (DMAS)
- Facilities Management (FM)
- Freedom of Information and Records Information Management (FOIRIM)
- Human Resources Management for School Board Administrators (HRM SBA)
- Information and Communication Technology Management (ICTM)
- Pupil Transportation Management (PTM)
- Supply Chain Management (SCM)
What To Expect
- Concentrate your studies into a 5-day period.
- Build connections that extend beyond the classroom as you share work experiences with peers and enjoy the included social event, refreshments and lunch.
- Keep your knowledge, skills and abilities current and relevant.
- Augment your capacity to lead, manage and optimize your functional area.
- Enhance your career path and potential.
University of Guelph has developed these certificate programs in partnership with the Ontario Association of School Board Officials (OASBO). These certificate courses are also elective courses for the Diploma in School Board Administration.